Happy birthday @sahsanu!

I noticed due to a little:

by his posts, that it’s @sahsanu’s birthday today. Happy birthday, @sahsanu! I hope you are having a good time. It is really nice of you to spend part of your birthday posting here on the forum.

@sahsanu has been an incredibly helpful and positive member of our community since November 2015, when Let’s Encrypt was in public beta just prior to launch. In fact, I just checked and saw that his other cake day (forum anniversary) is coming up in just a few days on November 19. In that time, he’s posted 921 times-- that’s a lot of helping people.

@sahsanu, we’re glad to have you here, thanks for being a part of this community.

@jsha, thank you so much for your kind words :wink: …and yes, I’m having a good day :smiley:

I’m really glad being a part of this exceptional community, you are all amazing.

Hugs for all :heart_eyes:

Thank you @sahsanu! The whole internet benefits from the hours you volunteer in the community forum. Happy birthday!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.