I have a barebones perl client and library for LE, Protocol::ACME.
This is a work in progress and though the provided sample script, client.pl, is fully usable with tweaks for someone else’s environment it is not to be considered complete.
What it does:
- Provides needed calls for all aspects of account and cert provisioning with LE except for revocation and recovery
- Gives a call back interface for handling challenges customized for your environment
What is still to be done:
- Submit to CPAN once it received more feedback and polishing
- Remove copious amounts of debug code
- Provide canned modules for common challenges to reduce the need for custom code in most cases
Use it. Enjoy it. Hate it. Give feedback.