Novice here, expired certificate

Hi there. My site www.bornintheusababy.com certificate is expired. It was issued by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 Expired: Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 4:03:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time Can you help me get if certified and back running normally? Thank you.

you have to reissue the certificate as you did 3 month ago.
what’s your server? does it have panel? or a VPS?

Thank you for the feedback. I contracted it out to a 3rd party and they did everything for me since I am not competent in IT. I use Digital Ocean as a host and server. They have zero to no help. Can you tell me step by step how to reissue the certificate? It must have automatically done it in the past because this is a first. Any help would be appreciated and please assume I know nothing when giving the steps because you would be assuming correct. Thank you.

here is some instruction. I guessed from what server replies Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) is that right?

Hi @bornintheusababy

checking your domain you have a lot of older certificates ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=bornintheusababy.com#ct-logs ):

First from 2017-11-15 18:51:01, last from 2019-03-10 22:03:41.

Looks like you have used tls-sni-01 validation, support ended ~~ 2019-03-15, so the next renew crashed.

So you have to change to another validation method.

Do you have shell / root / ssh - access? Should be if you have used tls-sni-01 validation.

Check

sudo certbot certificates

And perhaps your certbot is too old, so you should first update your certbot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.