Not able to get certs

My domain is:

basecrypt.com

I ran this command:

Running traefik behind aws elb

It produced this output:

time="2018-10-24T16:48:34Z" level=info msg="legolog: [INFO] [basecrypt.com] The server validated our request"
time="2018-10-24T16:48:34Z" level=info msg="legolog: [INFO] [docker.basecrypt.com] acme: Trying to solve HTTP-01"
time="2018-10-24T16:48:34Z" level=error msg="Error getting challenge for token retrying in 5.494505519s"

and also this

time="2018-10-24T16:51:03Z" level=error msg="Unable to obtain ACME certificate for domains \"basecrypt.com,npm.basecrypt.com,git.basecrypt.com,docker.basecrypt.com,dockerhub.basecrypt.com,drone.basecrypt.com\" : unable to generate a certificate for the domains [basecrypt.com npm.basecrypt.com git.basecrypt.com docker.basecrypt.com dockerhub.basecrypt.com drone.basecrypt.com]: acme: Error -> One or more domains had a problem:\n[docker.basecrypt.com] acme: Error 400 - urn:ietf:params:acme:error:connection - Fetching http://docker.basecrypt.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/4QFcu0Jb-Oa1LVOdTFuEoX6jXCCkgUGCBoDfThZyOOE: Error getting validation data\n[git.basecrypt.com] acme: Error 500 - urn:ietf:params:acme:error:serverInternal - Remote PerformValidation RPCs failed\n[dockerhub.basecrypt.com] acme: Error 400 - urn:ietf:params:acme:error:connection - Fetching http://dockerhub.basecrypt.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/gzQMTOmrtFB2S5-qtOdXnatkJrXHoRfaKzznGohYMR8: Error getting validation data\n"
time="2018-10-24T16:51:04Z" level=error msg="Error getting challenge for token retrying in 24.929350656s"
time="2018-10-24T16:51:05Z" level=error msg="Error getting challenge for token retrying in 7.9092465s"

My web server is (include version):

traefik 1.7.3

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

traefik:1.7.3-alpine

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

AWS

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

Yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

no

Hi,

If you want to secure your nodes behind the AWS elb, the best way is to utilize ACM instead of Let’s Encrypt, since ACM is intergrated in AWS automatically.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.