Maybe our IP addresses are blocked

Hi, it looks like that two of our ip addresses are blocked by you.
Can you please check / unblock it.

Our domains are:
service.unser-lagerhaus.at, essen.unser-lagerhaus.at / IP: 194.37.243.61
traveler.unser-lagerhaus.at / IP: 194.37.243.62

We are using LetsEncrypt for Domino and everything worked fine till 2023-01-29.

Log of the last agent run:
Last run: 03.04.2023 05:10:10
midpoints LE4D (c) 2017 - 2023, V 2.2.0_20190930
Logging events and errors to: 'd:\Lotus\Domino\data\MIDPOINTS_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT\le4d\le4d.log'
Processing configuration document: '2CCCADD7EC96F2B7C125856C002F46BD'.
LE4D is configured to restart the Domino server after certificates have been processed.
Using Html directory: domino/html
Requesting certificates.
Writing file: 'D:\Lotus\Domino\data\le4d-workdir\2CCCADD7EC96F2B7C125856C002F46BD\user.key'
Session URL: acme://letsencrypt.org
Writing file: 'D:\Lotus\Domino\data\le4d-workdir\2CCCADD7EC96F2B7C125856C002F46BD\domain.key'
Creating challenge file for domain 'essen.unser-lagerhaus.at'.
... challenge: d:\Lotus\Domino\data\domino/html.well-known\acme-challenge\cNFgaJhLXXTyJMfE5Kz2F3syZ2f_4FX4rCh85k3Mbvk
auth.getStatus(): 'PENDING'
Creating challenge file for domain 'service.unser-lagerhaus.at'.
... challenge: d:\Lotus\Domino\data\domino/html.well-known\acme-challenge\7q-SPOl0m8fjtbGTO9PR4JsYSKeqsy1UOSU1cANRYS4
auth.getStatus(): 'PENDING'
Downloading certificate
Order's status ("invalid") is not acceptable for finalization
OUPS!! Something went wrong!

We are not blocking these IP addresses. Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

6 Likes

filled templete for later people

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: service.unser-lagerhaus.at, essen.unser-lagerhaus.at traveler.unser-lagerhaus.at

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): IBM domino

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: AS24708 - GRZ IT Center GmbH
raitec.at (from ip address, this is dedicated IPv4, so unlikely have reseller I think)

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): I think he is admin of domino, so he likely have

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

4 Likes

It looks like you have gotten a certificate now. do you still need help?

4 Likes

No thanks, after trying several times it worked.
Maybe it's a timing issue, sometimes it works sometimes not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.