Maximum week limit of 20

hi uhm maybe this is a noob question but i just cant figure it out

i have a dedicated server and running directadmin with the letsencrypt
wonderfull :slight_smile:

i have a user that has like 150 domain-pointers as an alias and 10 domains as pointer
when going to the SSL i can select 20 domains per week( however when i select 20 other domains it overrides the old certificate

how do i get it to work on all 150 alias domains?

greets from sylvester

I have no experience with DirectAdmin, but Let’s Encrypt has a few rate limits in place: https://letsencrypt.org/docs/rate-limits/

However, it’s very much possible to have up to 100 FQDN’s in a single Let’s Encrypt certificate! I’m not sure though how such a certificate would be generated with DirectAdmin.

Perhaps you can ask DirectAdmin this kind of questions or provide us more information.

Hi,

I had to reinsall my subdomain a few times and now I have the maximum limit of 20 a week. However, I can not wait 7 days before going live :cry:

is there anyway to solve this?

@xofnot You’re posting in someone elses thread. Please open a new thread in the Help section and fill in the questions presented to you when you choose the “Help” section before entering any text.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.