Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.
My domain is: no domain name yet, still need to buy it.
- I ran this command: certbot --apache -d bvadmin.branchvoucher.io
It produced this output:
- “An unexpected error occured: IOError: [Errno2] No such file or directory: ‘/etc/httpd/conf.d/le_tls_sni_01_cert_challenge.conf’ Please see the logfiles in /var/log/letsencrypt for more details.”
My operating system is (include version):
- VPS runs on CentOS7/Directadmin
My web server is (include version):
- Apache/2.4.18 (Unix)
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
- Dunno… trans-ip? https://www.transip.nl/ They provide the VPS service anyways.
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
- yes and no, using directadmin but have console access (for certbot).
More info (y’all should probably add this to the template… get people to describe what they wanted to do etc):
Some other threads pointed me to the apache-challenge-location bug, but none mention a possible solution, or where to find this misreferenced or missing file.