I’m just trying to learn how Lets Encrypt works.
My goal is:
- I got a Windows Server running Mailstore
- in Mailstore I can import SSL certificates
- I got a subdomain like mailstore.alfre.do for which I want the cert
- mailstore.alfre.do is pointing to the Windows Server running Mailstore
Which of the windows tools managing Lets Encrypt can do this?
- generate Cert and save it to a folder
- renew cert -> save it to a folder
- importing to Mailstore will be “my problem”, I know a common Lets Encrypt/SSL tool won’t solve this issue
Powershell would be perfect. But any other command line tool would also work for me
Big thanks in advance for any hints bringing some light to the dark