I'm trying to renew my certificate, but I can't find where to renew it at. please help

The details in the renewal e-mail explain that you don't necessarily have to take any action if the old certificate has been replaced by a new certificate with a different structure (that covers more or fewer names). This can happen when you add coverage for the www. subdomain after having an old certificate that didn't cover it. The Let's Encrypt certificate authority doesn't check how you are using your issued certificates and so doesn't know whether or not you need renewals of each and every old version that you used to use.

In this case Jürgen's site is giving you too much information: the "currently no newer certificates - read Crt.sh has stopped" part means that this section is not up to date because it takes data from another service that's broken. Elsewhere on Jürgen's site it says "13.03.2020 expires in 70 days" and that refers to a live check of your site.

I agree that you don't have to do anything and that your renewals are working OK. Sorry that you're being given so much seemingly-contradictory information about your renewal status!

2 Likes