I need your inquiry and help

I received the following mail.

What should I do?

Hello,

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 0 days (on 27 Sep 21 16:01 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your web site will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of their total lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that means renewing 30 days before expiration. See Integration Guide - Let's Encrypt for details.

happyred82.synology.me

For any questions or support, please visit: https://community.letsencrypt.org/ Unfortunately, we can't provide support by email.

For details about when we send these emails, please visit: Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt In particular, note that this reminder email is still sent if you've obtained a slightly different certificate by adding or removing names. If you've replaced this certificate with a newer one that covers more or fewer names than the list above, you may be able to ignore this message.

If you are receiving this email in error, unsubscribe at:
[ r e m o v e d ]
Please note that this would also unsubscribe you from other Let's Encrypt service notices, including expiration reminders for any other certificates.

Regards,
The Let's Encrypt Team

It appears your Synology device has been unable to renew the Let's Encrypt certificate it had been renewing and the current certificate expires today. You'll probably need to go to the Synology forums to help diagnose what went wrong if nothing else has changed with your device or Internet setup lately.

As a side note, it looks like by posting the full contents of your email in this forum post without using a code block, you may have inadvertently unsubscribed yourself from the expiration emails when the forum software tried to follow the unsubscribe link.

There doesn't appear to be a good way to re-subscribe at the moment. But you can potentially change the email address associated with your account to one that isn't unsubscribed. More details in this doc:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.