I need to renew the certificate for the server that hosts the mobile app and website. How to do it?

I need to renew the certificate for the server that hosts the mobile app and website. How to do it?

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Hi @Ardorr, and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

We can start helping you to do that...
Right after you answer those seven questions [and add in anything else that may seem relevant].

4 Likes

Hello @Ardorr, welcome to the Let's Encrypt community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it a Domain Validation (DV) certificates?
Kind of assuming yes since you are asking here.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

Thank you for assisting us in helping YOU!

3 Likes

How do I do it?
You ask for help but provide absolutely no information to work with. This is unfortunate.

The volunteers here want to help you, but you have to be willing to share at least a minimal amount of information for us to do so.

@Bruce5051 and @rg305 have asked for information to assist you in resolving your issue.
If you really don't want help, don't ask for it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.