I can not install Discourse in my default domain

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: forumi.im

I ran this command: ./discourse-setup in /var/discourse with docker

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version): Linux

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubuntu 18.4

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: contabo

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

ps : i thing I have hit the Let’s Encrypt limit with my domain forumi.im and i can only install with some subdomain,

Please help me about this

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Blunivers

there

https://meet.forumi.im/

is a forum. If you don't know how to install the forum in your main domain, please use the discourse forum.

If you use docker, you have to save the account and certificates on a permanent device. So you can destroy your container an re-use the certificate. If you have hit the limit, your configuration is wrong. Use the test system to change / update your setup.

1 Like

Hi @JuergenAuer thanks for your reply

Yes is true i have destroy my container have reinstall my server, and now i need only to generate new subdomain to reinstall it, Because I can't do it with the main domain so not in example : meet.forumi.im but in main domain forumi.im or www.forumi.im.

Discourse forum support I advise to turn to you, Because they think the problem lies in regenerating the certificate

I have nothing to lose on the server i can try reinstalling it, but i'm afraid that if i re-set my domain it won't work

For this reason I need your help

thanks

Hello , i have again problem with my domain,
Please you can check my domain Forumi.im

thanks

It doesn't work using the first used FireFox. But using Chrome it works.

Now there is a redirect to app...

The meet... is corrupt, clear your browser cache and remove the content there.

PS: Browsers cache redirect results, that's a problem changing such configurations.

Use online tools to check your domain, then you see always the newest result.

@JuergenAuer I appreciate your time and patience, and i would like to ask if it's possible? to delete any certificate i created in order for me to tey to create them from the beginning!

Thanks

There

is your answer.

Please read

1 Like

@JuergenAuer
so is not possible to Clearing Pending Authorizations? need to whait one week?
Thanks now im clear

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.