How to renew the free SSL certificate

Hi all, can you please help me renewing the free SSL certificate. As, we have already used the Letsencrypt previously.

Thanks
Vinay

You opened this under "Issuance Tech", but that's not really the right topic. I've moved it to Help, which would ordinarily prompt you with a set of questions that enable us to better help you. Could you please fill these out as best you can? The most important part is the command about how you issued this in the first place. It's ok if it's not a command (control panel, etc.), we just need to understand which of the several dozen (or more!) methods you used to obtain your certificate originally.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.