How to renew expired certificates

im trying to renew but its said certificate is invalid
please help me i am new about certificates

1 Like

By and large, you renew an expired certificate the same way you renew one that hasn’t expired yet. Can you provide more information about what’s going on?

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

hi
domain name: dms.edf.qa

thank you

And the other information?

hi mnordhoff
i will send you screen shot

its showing on chrome the expired certificate how to renew this please teach me how
thank you

The community can’t help you without more information. That’s why we have all of those questions.

To renew a certificate, usually you use the same software you used to get it before. There will usually be a button, or a command, to renew it. Most ACME clients support doing it automatically.

But it’s impossible to say anything more specific without more information.

can i send you the .cert i am new about this certificate.please help
please let me know if you want to send me the .crt

thank you

No, the old certificate doesn’t contain any information that will help. (And it’s already public.)

How did you get the old certificates?

i just extract it from the web browser
im sorry i am new about this the one who made this left on our company
can you teach me how to get those information
its a big help

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.