How to migrate from letsecure.me?

I’m using letsecure.me for my first foo.com and www.foo.com and everything working fine.
And now I want to add more sub domain e.g. bar.foo.com (same server just forward to docker container) and I’m not sure what should I do.

Here’s my concerns.

1. If I use letsecure.me steps, it seem to be out date. even repos name is changed to certbot so I’m not sure to use it (already asked in their issue but no response there).
  2. If I use certbot. I’m not sure it will break my old cert?
  3. If I use certbot. Do I need to delete my old cert?
  4. If I use certbot. Do I need to reconfig my nginx? (I already did via letsecure.me)
  5. If I use certbot. Do I need to reconfig my cron? (I already did via letsecure.me)
  6. If I use certbot. What command will suit my need?
  7. If I use certbot with below command, it will revoke my old cert or not?
./certbot-auto certonly --standalone --email admin@foo.com -d foo.com -d www.foo.com -d bar.foo.com

8 If I use certbot with below command, certbot renew will renew foo.com and www .foo.com for me?

./certbot-auto certonly --standalone --email admin@foo.com -d bar.foo.com

Sorry if that asked before but I can’t find any related. Any hint is welcome.

Thanks

You really own foo.com? It was not taken already?

It should be okay to use it (I have not checked the description in detail however!)
It is a little outdated as you noticed (they also still say LE is in beta), but the general guide should not have changed much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.