How to issue wildcard certificate for a domain from letsencrypt

I haven't seen that Certbot can do DNS challenge. Well that simplifies my situation I believe. I will try it right now and come back with a response!

It depends on how you installed Certbot, which version you have, and which DNS provider you use.

...or there are plenty of other clients that do; one of the more popular seems to be acme.sh.

Are you guys still on track to release ACMEv2, wildcard, and a compatible Certbot by February 27?

Also, will the format of the command line and the manually generated CSRs I use (with the exception of allowing wildcards) still be the same?

A post was split to a new topic: Persistence of domains added to certificate with Plesk

Are wildcard certs available now, since yesterday was February 27th? Where can the details/documentation for that be found?

@GiantNinja, It's been delayed. :frowning: See here:

1 Like

Agreedā€¦ Quality is definitely more important here than making an arbitrary deadline. I just didnā€™t see any update on that, so I appreciate the reply. Keep up the great work!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Wildcard support is available since March of 2018. Please see this post for details: ACME v2 and Wildcard Certificate Support is Live