How to delete ssl from a letsencrypt domain

Hello, I would like to know if any way to exclude ssl from the domain, so I can instantiate on another server,
(note that I bought a ssl but I’m only restricted to a domain)

Hi @ricardo1973

there is no “letsencrypt domain”.

If you have installed a Letsencrypt certificate, you can install a certificate from another CA.

Installing another certificate -> the Letsencrypt certificate is replaced.

It’s not required to delete something (or to revoke the Letsencrypt certificate).

the reason, I want to use letsencrypt, but I can not because I've reached the limit

I need to set up subdomain

Which limit? There are different limits.

--

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

https://crt.sh/?q=baxai.com.br
I would like to delete all, letsencrypt

https://crt.sh/?q=baxai.com.br

You can't.

Certificate transparency logs are read only append only logs.

Please read

Revoking certificates does not reset rate limits, because the resources used to issue those certificates have already been consumed.

[Revogar certificados não afeta o limite, porque os recursos usados na emissão daqueles certificados já têm sido consumidos.]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.