Help to get ssl and config for a subdomain in xampp

Hi

I try to get ssl to my subdomain that set on xampp apachi webserver.

I use wacs.exe v2.0.7.315 for get ssl but it not work

what should i do?

how can i get ssl for my subdomain and how to config it on xampp?

its important for me. Thanks.

Hi @vincentfplunk

please answer the following questions. That’s the standard template of #help

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

My domain is: site.com

I ran this command: in cmd>wacs.exe>M>1>subdomain.site.com>2 manualy create record>2>3>c:\crtificate>3>1>email@site.com>n>y>“add TXT code in domain panel”>_acme-challenge.subdomain.site.com

after that it not work

It produced this output: haven’t output

My web server is (include version): xampp apache

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): win server 2016

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: deticate server

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): ?

Your domain name is required if you have trouble using dns-01 validation.

Wrong place, wrong entry - there are a lot of errors possible.

1 Like

I dont like to show my domain name to all and i change my domain name with a simple to send in in this topic.

I know i have wrong entry or other wrongs.

Can u help me to get ssl for my subdomain and config it?

If you go to the github page for wacs, you'll see a link to a patreon page proposing just what you want.

2 Likes

You can use my online tool to check your DNS TXT entries ( https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/ ). That checks typical errors with these _acme-challenge - entries. Check the part "9. TXT".

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.