Help Renewing certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:

I ran this command:
acme.sh --force
It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):
nginx
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
Netcup
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
yes
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
no

Hello All And thank you for your help in advance

I am an amateur so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge
I am using lets encrypt certificate and everything is working well, the renewal of the certificate is successful and then I reload nginx to serve the new certificates I also checked at crt.sh

but when looking at the browser (Firefox and safari) it tells the certificate will expire on august 12, and it is not the renewal date

Again I m sorry for this type of question if anyone can please help

Again Thank you
Gilad

1 Like

The use of --force is usually more harmful than helpful.
Please show:
acme.sh list

Have a look at:
SSL Server Test: chat.giladsky.com (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

Clear your browsers cache and retry the site.

Hello @rg305
Thank you for your prompt response
I used --force only this this time because I tried to resolve before contacting here
I tried clear clearing browsers cache and the same thing happened
the out put for acme.sh list

Main_Domain KeyLength SAN_Domains CA Created Renew
chat.giladsky.com "4096" no LetsEncrypt.org Mon 02 Aug 2021 03:52:12 AM UTC Fri 01 Oct 2021 03:52:12 AM UTC
chat.giladsky.com "ec-384" no LetsEncrypt.org Mon 02 Aug 2021 03:55:43 AM UTC Fri 01 Oct 2021 03:55:43 AM UTC

Again thank you

1 Like

It's unfortunate that you didn't specify the output of the command earlier. It could have been the most helpful information.

On the acme.sh github page I also read stuff like acme.sh --renew so you might want to try that commannd and please post the output of the command here.

1 Like

So there are two valid certs (ec-384 & RSA 4096) available for your use.
There is no need to get another one.
The next step is to understand how the "Jitsi Meet" system uses certs.
Then follow those steps to secure it.
Depending on those steps, you may be able to automate the entire renewal/update process.
Feel free to ask questions on those parts once you have more detail on them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.