Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.
My domain is: http://test1.schoolbooks.kro.kr/
I ran this command: letsencrypt-win-simple.v126.96.36.199 exe program
I tried the following :
- “N” (create new certificate)
- “4” (Manually input host names)
- test1.schoolbooks.kro.kr (Enter host names, separate comma …)
- “6” (Upload verification file to WebDav path)
- “Y” (Copy default web.config …)
- http://test1.schoolbooks.kro.kr/ (Enter the web root of the host for http authentication)
I put the “:” character at the end of the 6th, and 80port was also described.
but it’s not work, and error occurred.
It produced this output:
jws has invalid anti-replay nonce …
My web server is (include version): Apache httpd 2.4
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
My hosting provider, if applicable, is: I do not understand what it usually this sentance means
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no