Has anyone configured Google Domains credentials files?

I am struggling to get Nginx Proxy Manager to accept my public domain with Google Domains. Does anyone have any example credentials.json files that I can reference? I am not using Google Services, I am just using google domains for my dns provider.

Command failed: certbot certonly --config "/etc/letsencrypt.ini" --cert-name "npm-3" --agree-tos --email "" --domains "" --authenticator dns-google --dns-google-credentials "/etc/letsencrypt/credentials/credentials-3"
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Encountered exception during recovery: certbot.errors.PluginError: Error parsing credentials file '/etc/letsencrypt/credentials/credentials-3': 'client_email'
Error parsing credentials file '/etc/letsencrypt/credentials/credentials-3': 'client_email'
Ask for help or search for solutions

2 Likes

https://certbot-dns-google.readthedocs.io/en/stable/index.html#credentials-json

The JSON file is the one you can download in the GCP console. Are you manually writing it?

3 Likes

Yeah, I was manually writing it. I might just need to create a GCP project and try it that way. My struggle is with trying to get the dynamic dns feature working in Google Domains.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.