I ran the command 'certbot certonly --standalone' several times, and unfortunately, I didn't realize that I had port 80 closed on my router because I usually use port 8080.
I would like to know how long I have to wait before I can try again now that I have opened the port.
I checked the provided link, but I couldn't find any indication of time.
Thank you.
Osiris
December 18, 2023, 5:44pm
2
All issuance requests are subject to a Failed Validation limit of 5 failures per account, per hostname, per hour.
From
Description All issuance requests are subject to a Failed Validation limit of 5 failures per account, per hostname, per hour. You should receive the following error message from your ACME client when you’ve exceeded the Failed Validation limit:
too...
It says "per hour". Could you perhaps specify how Let's Encrypt could improve the documentation?
rg305
December 18, 2023, 6:53pm
3
Seems like that might be taken as the "trigger" to an offense; But it doesn't necessarily specify the penalty period.
You must stay below the radar, or you will be caught.
Ok, what happens if I get caught?
Osiris
December 18, 2023, 6:55pm
4
That could be elaborated on indeed.
We as regulars would know about the sliding window, but if you're not experienced, that question might be raised indeed, good point.
Osiris
December 18, 2023, 7:20pm
5
Opened a pull request:
letsencrypt:main ← osirisinferi:expand-failed-authz-limit-docs
opened 07:20PM - 18 Dec 23 UTC
On the Community (https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/failed-validation-limit-ho… w-long-should-i-wait/210342) it seems like the failed authorization documentation page didn't explain how long a user should wait once the rate limit was hit.
The general rate limit page mentions the sliding window as means of determining the rate limit. I thought maybe mentioning it on the failed authz page might help users understand it better :slightly_smiling_face:
Open for other suggestions of course
Exactly as rg305 said. I had interpreted that phrase only as a trigger to activate the penalty.
Thanks for the information.