Expire certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: rootstravel.com

I ran this command:no

It produced this output: expire certificate insecure connexion

My web server is (include version): ns31156826

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:ovh

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

Hi @Palter

checking your domain there is no

expired certificate, there is a wrong certificate - https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=rootstravel.com

You have two certificates

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 2020-01-09 2020-04-08 rootstravel.com - 1 entries
Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 2020-01-09 2020-04-08 www.rootstravel.com - 1 entries
Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 2019-11-09 2020-02-07 rootstravel.com - 1 entries
Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 2019-11-09 2020-02-07 www.rootstravel.com - 1 entries

created 2020-01-09, one with the non-www, one with the www domain name.

But your non-www uses the wrong certificate, so it’s insecure

Two options:

• Install the correct certificate (or, better)
  • create one port 80 vHost / server block with both domain names, create one certificate with both domain names, use that
1 Like

Thank you so much Juergen

I will follow this procedure and keep you updated

Thank you again

1 Like

Hello Jorgen,

In case the correct dns and server for roots travel.com

server : 145.239.79.117

dns111.ovh.net

how do i get a new certificate ?

Where should i pay for it ?

Le sam. 1 févr. 2020 à 14:33, Roots Travel Paris pavel@rootstravel.com a écrit :

How did you create the existing certificate? Do that again - with both domain names, non-www and www.

Letsencrypt certificates are free. But you have to create the certificates you need.

Hello Juergen,

i am not the person who created the first certificate , could you give me guidance on how to extend and ad certificate to an existing account ?

The developer who originaly did it is no longer working for roots travel.

thank you.

Pavel Alter

Le dim. 2 févr. 2020 à 11:16, Juergen Auer via Let’s Encrypt Community Support letsencrypt@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Then start with some basics:

and

Then check the list of clients

and your system to find a Letsencrypt client you can use.

Or start new with Certbot or acme.sh. If you have root access, you should find the client.