I setup my server with Webmin/Virtualmin. Since I Changed my dns setup. (my Server is the master DNS, Hetzner is the Slave DNS provider)
I can't get an new Certificate.
The domains are reachable.
But got an error.
Let's debug tells me the same.
My domain is:
I ran this command:
Certbot certonly -d suche.dasnetzundich.de
It produced this output:
Plugins selected: Authenticator standalone, Installer None Obtaining a new certificate Performing the following challenges: http-01 challenge for suche.dasnetzundich.de Waiting for verification... Cleaning up challenges Failed authorization procedure. suche.dasnetzundich.de (http-01): urn:ietf:params:acme:error:connection :: The server could not connect to the client to verify the domain :: Fetching http://suche.dasnetzundich.de/.well-known/acme-challenge/pkC9thR9rN7bg7LIe7kfRFMJEn3pSffY4bxzjUIifEM: Error getting validation data IMPORTANT NOTES: - The following errors were reported by the server: Domain: suche.dasnetzundich.de Type: connection Detail: Fetching http://suche.dasnetzundich.de/.well-known/acme-challenge/pkC9thR9rN7bg7LIe7kfRFMJEn3pSffY4bxzjUIifEM: Error getting validation data To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain contain(s) the right IP address. Additionally, please check that your computer has a publicly routable IP address and that no firewalls are preventing the server from communicating with the client. If you're using the webroot plugin, you should also verify that you are serving files from the webroot path you provided.
My web server is (include version):
Server version: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) Server built: 2020-08-25T20:08:29
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
The version of my client is (e.g. output of
certbot --version or
certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):