Encrypt certificate expiration

Hello we got your expiration notice yesterday and now our web seems shutdown because of the SSL certificate fail. We are a pro member and paid at 17th, Dec, 2021 with $49 USD. However the certificate didn't update atuomatically. Please help us to work out this problem. many thanks

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:www.everlicht.com

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

"Pro member" of what? You paid who $49?

Let's Encrypt is a free service, fully automated, and doesn't require subscriptions. To me it sounds like you should ask your hosting provider about this.

Also, it seems in the mean time your site already aquired a new certificate and is working properly now.

5 Likes

It looks like they got the certificate they wanted: https://crt.sh/?id=6370640859

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.