[emerg] "ssl_session_tickets" directive is duplicate

Hi Anyone help me, after I turn off WP-Rocket my Website went offline, after I check my Nginx Process Error

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: Animeindo

I ran this command: nginx service status

It produced this output:

● nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Drop-In: /etc/systemd/system/nginx.service.d
└─nginx.conf
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2019-12-31 15:18:22 CET; 25s ago
Docs: man:nginx(8)
Process: 3054 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/nginx -t -q -g daemon on; master_process on; (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Dec 31 15:18:22 serv.animeindo.co systemd[1]: Starting A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server…
Dec 31 15:18:22 serv.animeindo.co nginx[3054]: nginx: [emerg] “ssl_session_tickets” directive is duplicate in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/animeindo.to:21
Dec 31 15:18:22 serv.animeindo.co nginx[3054]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
Dec 31 15:18:22 serv.animeindo.co systemd[1]: nginx.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=1
Dec 31 15:18:22 serv.animeindo.co systemd[1]: nginx.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Dec 31 15:18:22 serv.animeindo.co systemd[1]: Failed to start A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server.
root@serv:~# nginx -t
nginx: [emerg] “ssl_session_tickets” directive is duplicate in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/animeindo.to:21
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

My web server is (include version): NGINX

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): ubuntu 18 LTS

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:online.net

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): certbot 0.31.0

1 Like

What does that file contain?

What does “nginx -T” output?

1 Like

The result like this

nginx: [emerg] “ssl_session_tickets” directive is duplicate in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/animeindo.to:21
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

1 Like

There should be multiple “ssl_session_tickets” found in the config.
(again:)

Can you grep that output (or that entire directory) for “ssl_session” or “ticket”?

1 Like

Your domain, “Animeindoto” works fine… also secure. Animeindo.co redirects to animeindo.to fine, again, secure.You seem to be having trouble only with the serv.animeindo.co subdomain - “Server Not Found.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.