cPanel, CommandLine Renewal of SSL

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is:
hststeels.com
I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):
Apache 2
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
CentOS + cPanel WHM
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
Google Cloud
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):
Yes
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
No, Only Shell
The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot):

1 Like

With cPanel, then certificates will be automatically created and renewed for you, via AutoSSL. You can also trigger a manual check using the WHM UI or the command line:

uapi --user=USERNAME SSL start_autossl_check

I’m not sure if it works if your cPanel licence is expired though, as in your case.

3 Likes

Thanks !
“/usr/local/cpanel/uapi” exited with status 1 (EPERM). at bin/apitool.pl line 260

Thats the error I seem to get.

Is that an Authentication Issue? -even as I logged in as root?

No, I’m believe it’s because your cPanel licence is expired.

Thanks for everything.
Your answer is 100% Accurate. It’s in fact a license issue.

Now, we have removed all cPanel Stuff and managing everything from GCP Command line.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.