I just recently moved from one vServer to another and have been trying to get my certificates working but keep running into the "Could not install certificate" error when running "sudo certbot --apache" command - which I never had on my old server.
The interesting thing is, certbot seems to create the certificates fine so I can then, if I manually adjust my apache config, get everything working; however, since the installation fails, no time is set up for autorenewal of certificates.
Could anyone please help me with this or, at the least, explain how to then set up the timer for auto-renewal?
My details are as follows:
- The domains are: stuggibear.de, www.stuggibear.de, avdb.stuggibear.de
- I ran this command:
sudo certbot --apache -d stuggibear.de -d www.stuggibear.de -d avdb.stuggibear.de
- It produced this output:
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log Requesting a certificate for stuggibear.de and 2 more domains Successfully received certificate. Certificate is saved at: /etc/letsencrypt/live/stuggibear.de/fullchain.pem Key is saved at: /etc/letsencrypt/live/stuggibear.de/privkey.pem This certificate expires on 2023-02-20. These files will be updated when the certificate renews. Certbot has set up a scheduled task to automatically renew this certificate in the background. Deploying certificate Could not install certificate An unexpected error occurred: StopIteration Ask for help or search for solutions at https://community.letsencrypt.org. See the logfile /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log or re-run Certbot with -v for more details.
- My web server is (include version): Apache 2.4.41
- The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS (Focal Fossa)
- My hosting provider, if applicable, is: STRATO
- I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): YES
- I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): NO
- The version of my client is (e.g. output of
certbot-auto --versionif you're using Certbot): certbot 1.32.0
Thanks in advance,