I am running up to date Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS and Apache2.
Certbot was installed using Snap, which is the latest version.
I installed cerbot a couple of months back and it worked flawlessly for the domain name we had then. Since then we have changed our domain name to a differemt domain name.
I have clearly made a mess of installing the new certbot certs as they don't work.
I thought all I was going to have to do was follow these instructions
which I did but that did not give me the padlock for the new domain, in fact I've been going in circles for 20 mins now.
Does someone have commands to completley remove all of certbot so I can start again.