Como faço pra renovar meu certificado? Recebi um email informando que expira em 30 dias

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: cafedebug.com.br / cafedebug.com.br

I ran this command:

It produced this output:

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

1 Like

Hi there Jessica, welcome.

Could you please answer all the questions of the questionnaire? They're there to help us help you. Without the answers, getting to a solution could take much more time, so the questionnaire is quite mandatory.

5 Likes

Hi @JessicaNathany, and welcome to the LE community forum :slight_smile:

Two certificates were issued on 2022-05-23.

The second cert you may not need.
The first one needs to be renewed before it expires on 2022-08-21 [5 days from now].

5 Likes

Really? Thanks. I received the email telling me my certification expires in 9 days. but its okay.
Thanks

3 Likes

It's not okay.
Your cert will expire in 4 days [2022-08-21].
You need to renew it before it expires.

5 Likes

Your certificate will expire in 2 days [2022-08-21].
You need to renew it before it expires.

Also http://cafedebug.com.br redirects to https://www.cafedebug.com.br
Which fails security check because the cert doesn't cover the "www" name.

5 Likes

Hi, thanks I cannot renew yet.
All ready, sorry I lose the date. Now, how I can do it?

How can I get the new certificate or renew my old?

2 Likes

I will follow it is steps

I ran this command:
It produced this output:
My web server is (include version):
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know):
I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

1 Like

How did you get the current certificate?

4 Likes

I created an account and I follow the tutorial on the internet for to configure in my server windows, I installed chartbot and configure in my docker.Now, how I can renew certificate?

1 Like

Have you tried following that same tutorial and using that chartbot to renew the cert or to get a new cert?

3 Likes

Hi Jessica,
I see that this topic has been marked as solved, but days later you said you still haven't been able to renew.
Have you tried to obtain a new cert for both cafedebug.com.br and www.cafedebug.com.br? That way both will be covered by your cert.

If your server is still serving the expired cert, you can use certbot to delete your expired certificate.
Run certbot certificates to see your certificates; then
Run certbot delete (certificate name you want it to delete).

3 Likes

Hi Jim

thanks, I will try this. I using Linux Server I will enter these commands

2 Likes

Yes, But I didn´t try again because I had a little time at my work, but I will continue this validation in my server. I understood the commands I need to enter

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.