Certificat SSL renouvellement

Veuillez remplir les champs ci-dessous pour que nous puissions vous aider. Remarque : vous devez fournir votre nom de domaine pour obtenir de l’aide. Les noms de domaine des certificats émis sont tous rendus publics dans les journaux de Transparence de Certificat (par exemple, crt.sh | example.com). Par conséquent, le fait de ne pas indiquer votre nom de domaine ici n’aide pas à le garder secret, mais rend plus difficile pour nous le fait de vous aider.

Je peux lire des réponses en Anglais : oui

Mon nom de domaine est : lambertco.ca

Mon hébergeur, le cas échéant, est :Shopify

Nous devons renouveller le certificat SSL, nous avons reçu ce message et je ne sais comment procéder pour le renouvellement. : > Hello,

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire in 10 days (on 18 Feb 21 16:03 +0000). Please make sure to renew your certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of their
total lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that means
renewing 30 days before expiration

Hi @tommy.cioc

please read the complete message, not only a part.

And read the link shared in the error message.

Checking your domain via https://check-your-website.server-daten.de/?q=lambertco.ca#ct-logs - the document has the complete explantation:

Issuer not before not after Domain names LE-Duplicate next LE
R3 2021-02-15 2021-05-16 lambertco.ca
1 entries duplicate nr. 1
R3 2021-02-15 2021-05-16 www.lambertco.ca
1 entries duplicate nr. 1
R3 2020-12-17 2021-03-17 www.lambertco.ca
1 entries
R3 2020-12-17 2021-03-17 lambertco.ca
1 entries
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2020-11-20 2021-02-18 lambertco.ca, www.lambertco.ca
2 entries
Let's Encrypt Authority X3 2020-09-21 2020-12-20 lambertco.ca, www.lambertco.ca
2 entries

I believe the part of the renewal e-mail @JuergenAuer would like you to pay more attention to is

For details about when we send these emails, please visit Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt. In particular, note that this reminder email is still sent if you've obtained a slightly different certificate by adding or removing names. If you've replaced this certificate with a newer one that covers more or fewer names than the list above, you may be able to ignore this message.

This probably applies to your situation.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer and advice, to be honest I never had to deal with SSL before so I am a bit lost.

Thanks for advice, I never had to handle that before so I am aa bit lost and confuse.