Certbot renewal

I want to renew my certificate but I got stuck to this issue. Please help me, thanks in advance.

I ran this command: certbot renew

It produced this output:
Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

Processing /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/vicidial.medlocker.me-0001.conf

Could not choose appropriate plugin: The apache plugin is not working; there may be problems with your existing configuration.
The error was: PluginError(‘There has been an error in parsing the file /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/1111-default-ssl.conf on line 1: Syntax error’,)
Attempting to renew cert (vicidial.medlocker.me-0001) from /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/vicidial.medlocker.me-0001.conf produced an unexpected error: The apache plugin is not working; there may be problems with your existing configuration.
The error was: PluginError(‘There has been an error in parsing the file /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/1111-default-ssl.conf on line 1: Syntax error’,). Skipping.
All renewal attempts failed. The following certs could not be renewed:
/etc/letsencrypt/live/vicidial.medlocker.me-0001/fullchain.pem (failure)

All renewal attempts failed. The following certs could not be renewed:
/etc/letsencrypt/live/vicidial.medlocker.me-0001/fullchain.pem (failure)

1 renew failure(s), 0 parse failure(s)

My web server is (include version): Apache/2.4.33 (Linux/SUSE)

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Opensuse Leap 15.1

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you’re using Certbot): certbot 1.0.0

1 Like

Hi @jagt

there

is your question: What's there?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.