Certbot 0.13.0 has been released including the following new features and bug fixes.
--debug-challengespauses Certbot after setting up challenges for debugging.
- The Nginx parser can handle all valid directives in configuration files.
- Nginx ciphersuites changed to Mozilla Intermediate.
certbot-auto --no-bootstrapwon’t install OS dependencies.
- Hyphenated renewalparams are now saved in renewal config files.
--dry-runno longer persists keys and csrs.
- No longer hangs when trying to start Nginx in Arch Linux.
- Apache rewrite rules no longer double-encode characters.
A full list of changes is available on GitHub: