Certbot 0.18.0 has been released. The changelog for the release is:
- The Nginx plugin now configures Nginx to use 2048-bit Diffie-Hellman parameters. Java 6 clients do not support Diffie-Hellman parameters larger than 1024 bits, so if you need to support these clients you will need to manually modify your Nginx configuration after using the Nginx installer.
- certbot-auto now installs Certbot in directories under
/opt/eff.org. If you had an existing installation from certbot-auto, a symlink is created to the new directory. You can configure certbot-auto to use a different path by setting the environment variable VENV_PATH.
- The Nginx plugin can now be selected in Certbot’s interactive output.
- Output verbosity of renewal failures when running with
--quiethas been reduced.
- The default revocation reason shown in Certbot help output now is a human readable string instead of a numerical code.
- Plugin selection is now included in normal terminal output.
- A newer version of ConfigArgParse is now installed when using certbot-auto causing values set to false in a Certbot INI configuration file to be handled intuitively. Setting a boolean command line flag to false is equivalent to not including it in the configuration file at all.
- New naming conventions preventing certbot-auto from installing OS dependencies on Fedora 26 have been resolved.
More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo: