My domain is: folk.lv
I ran this command:
- I could not renew my certificate because of a problem with a domain name (amanda.folk.lv).
- I wanted to start fresh and deleted the certificate.
- Now I am stuck because I Apache is broken. Running apache2ctrl configtest produces the following output:
AH00526: Syntax error on line 33 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/amanda.zaeska.lv-le-ssl.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file ‘/etc/letsencrypt/live/folk.lv/fullchain.pem’ does not exist or is empty
Action ‘configtest’ failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
- I tried fixing this issue by a2dissite amanda.folk.lv.conf and amanda.folk.lv.conf and amanda.folk.lv-le-ssl.conf
- I also deleted the corresponding files in /etc/apache2/sites-available and /etc/apache2-sites-enabled
But the problem persists.
I run: Debian 9 on Digitalocean and I can login to a root shell.
The version of my client is certbot 0.30.0
Thanks for helping!