Thanks for the reply.
Are you talking about my /etc/hosts file?
I do not have a entry in there for the old domain just now.
I do have an AliasServerName in my Apache SSL config file for the old domain
I have one domain - lets call it flying-club.co.uk that I have certified and the club want me to add the old domain name say old-flying-club.co.uk to the certificate.
Personally, I don’t want to do this - its a lot of hassle just so they keep an old domain name that does not mean much, but I have been asked to do it so I have to try.
The other alternative someone suggested is to have two certificates for the two domains, then have two entries in my 000-default-le-ssl.conf file, is this a solution or not? What I don’t want is insecure access to the server as it is not only the website, but also a cloud server, mail server and SMS text server, so it must be secure.
Regards, Clock.