Add domain also with www

Hello all,

my first install lets encrypt is installed after many problems and many many hours

but i make mistake i make zertifikat only for domainname.com

so i forgot certificat for www.domainname.com

i search evrything how i can fix it, maybe i am stupid right now

i will be happy if anybody can write me how it works

thx for help

My operating system is (include version):
CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)

My web server is (include version):
Webserver: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/5.4.16

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
Forpsi

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):
yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
no ( just winscp and putty )

You can add the www-domain to the command which you ran to get the certificate in the first place. But because you removed the “Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better.” questionnair which was presented to you when you opened this thread I can not help you further, because of lack of information.

this i take for install yum install python-certbot-apache

this i take for get startet certbot --apache

certbot certonly so i can normaly nstall domain but if i make it new it dont show me this domain with www.

My operating system is (include version):
CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)

My web server is (include version):
Webserver: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/5.4.16

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
Forpsi

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):
yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):
no ( just winscp and putty )

Did that command give you some sort of screen to choose the hostnames for which you want a certificate?

For example, if I run certbot --apache, I get:

Which names would you like to activate HTTPS for?
1: example.com
2: www.example.com
3: anotherdomain.com
4: www.anotherdomain.com
5: subdomain.example.com
Select the appropriate numbers separated by commas and/or spaces, or leave input
blank to select all options shown (Enter 'c' to cancel):

Do you get such a screen?

all comand i tkake from here https://certbot.eff.org/#centosrhel7-apache

my Problem is this

www.erotik-storys.com verwendet ein ungültiges Sicherheitszertifikat. Das Zertifikat gilt nur für erotik-storys.com. Fehlercode: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

if i run certbot --apache i get this screen https://www.screencast.com/t/oK5twDx0c

i havent like your menu

so i take from Doku this

If you’re feeling more conservative and would like to make the changes to your Apache configuration by hand, you can use the certonly subcommand:

if i take first from menu so i get same like first install

so i write domain with www. and take in next step ssl

i get concratulation and it looks good but i get this "This connection is not secure … "

i hope i make better description about my problem

Looks like for some reason, certbot doesn't detect your www.~ subdomain. Your webserver does present a site when accessing it though.

Are you comfortable/knowledgeable to look into your Apache configuration and tell us how www.erotik-storys.com is configured? Is it through a ServerAlias directive?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.