Acme.sh Namecheap Help

Hello.

I really don't know what I am doing and would really appreciate some help. I am trying to use acme.sh to install multiple certificates. To use the certificate for multiple domains it says to use this line (I am using Putty):

acme.sh --issue -d example.com -d www.example.com -d cp.example.com -w /home/wwwroot/example.com

I do not understand how to use this. Do I list each domain or just the main one? If so, do I use commas and/or spaces? Do I list each domain with and without the www? Can someone give me an example of how they would type this if they had 3 or 4 domains (e.g. domain1.com, domain2.net, domain3.org, domain4.com)

I have tried it many ways and I am getting this error and I do not know what it means:
Register account Error: { "type": "urn:ietf:params:acme:error:invalidEmail", "detail": "Error creating new account :: invalid contact domain. Contact emails @example.com are forbidden", "status": 400

I have asked for help on facebook and youtube, but no one replies to me.

My domain is: unionofsolitaries.com

I ran this command: see above

It produced this output: see above

My web server is (include version):

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: namecheap

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): I don't know

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): I am using putty

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot):

1 Like

There's your problem--when you installed acme.sh, you gave it a bogus email address. Fix this by running acme.sh --register-account -m you@yourdomain.com (If that gives an error, use --update-account instead).

You list each domain name you want to be on the cert. If you want to use it with and without www., include both variants. Do it just as you indicated: -d domain1 -d domain2 etc..

1 Like

I just pasted and edited that line. I couldln't figure out why it was mentioning an email because I didn't put one in. Maybe I accidentally deleted that part. Who knows what the heck it did.

I was about to pull my hair out. It sucks not knowing what I am doing.

I will give this a try.

THANK YOU!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.