ACME entry removal

My domain is:

I ran this command: letsencrypt -d

It produced this output: Varies

My web server is (include version): 2.4.53-1~deb11u1

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Debian 11.3

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: N/A

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): Yes.

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): No

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): 1.12.0-2

I initially used Certbot on a CentOS7 VM about four years ago. After using it for a while, and with no need to use RHEL at work, I went back to Debian (which I'd been using since about 1999...)

I am trying to set up a new Debian VPS, but I can't get the subdomains to work on the new VPS. There were some DNS issues as I was transitioning, and now I really can't get Certbot to do anything correctly.

For whatever reason, it picked up the secondary DNS server as primary, and I can't get that to update to the new v4 address. Things resolve correctly now.

I have a few hosted domains that generally do get certs correctly, but there is one that I've been trying to move that isn't working correctly.

We really need to see commands and outputs..


You might want to add Name Server (NS) records to your authoritative RRset:

I agree with Osiris we need to see sample output of command and failure


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.