504 When trying to renew certificate of my website

Hello it seems that the server acme-v01.api.letse ncrypt.org is inacessible from my internet connection and it is impossible for me to renew my certificate. Renewal porccess fails with error 504 (response 504 skipping)

There are server-issues since a few hours. You can see the actual status on http://letsencrypt.status.io/

1 Like

That is my luck, Thank you i will give my webserver a proper rest then for a few hours :smiley:

Everything is green but certificat generation is still not operationnal : Read time out error

1 Like

This thread the error is a result of an ongoing service disruption. Please follow status.letsencrypt.org for more information. We should have all of the remaining issues resolved shortly.

In the meantime I’m going to lock this thread since there isn’t a need for further discussion on this particular error. Please open a new thread if you need to resume discussion.

Thanks for your patience, we apologize for the disruption and I expect more detailed root cause information will be shared in the near future.