No longer available
$50USD cash (or whatever you want) award to the first user who can produce a Chrome event log for the following scenario:
- A website has a Let's Encrypt certificate deployed.
- The certificate was recently renewed (less than 6 hours ago).
- Visiting the website in Chrome (a recent version) produces a
- Visiting the website in a different (not Chromium-based) browser does not produce an equivalent error.
You must send a Chrome Network Log which includes the visit to the website.
To create the network log:
- Close Chrome.
- Open Chrome (preferably with the
--bwsiflag to not load extensions/sync etc). Make sure no tabs are open.
a. Select Include raw bytes (will include cookies and credentials).
b. Press Start Logging to Disk.
- Visit the website in a new tab and verify that the
ERR_CERTIFICATE_TRANSPARENCY_REQUIREDerror is produced.
- Go back to the net-export tab and stop logging.
- Send me the produced
chrome-net-export-log.jsonby private message here or email me
az at letsdebug.net(pgp key if you want to encrypt).