Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.
My domain is: syncpilot-test.xitrust.com
I ran this command:
- I open wacs.exe
- I choose “Create new certificate with advanced options”
- I choose “Manually input host names”
- Enter comma-separated list of host names, starting with the common name: syncpilot-test.xitrust.com
- [INFO] Target generated using plugin Manual: syncpilot-test.xitrust.com
Suggested FriendlyName is ‘[Manual] syncpilot-test.xitrust.com’, press enter to accept or type an alternative:
- I press Enter
- Next i choose: " 5: [http-01] Save file on local or network path"
- Path to the root of the site that will handle authentication: C:\XiTrust\Apache24\htdocs.well-known\acme-challenge
- “Copy default web.config before validation? (y/n*)”
- I choose YES
- Next i choose “2: Standard RSA key pair”
- "What kind of CSR would you like to create?:
- I choose " 3: Write .pem files to folder (Apache, ngnix, etc.)"
- " Path to folder where .pem files are stored:"
- I choose: C:\certificates (same path as in apache httpd-vhosts.config)
- " Which installer should run for the certificate?:"
- i choose: “1: Do not run any installation steps”
It produced this output:
[WARN] Overwriting previously created renewal
[INFO] Authorize identifier: syncpilot-test.xitrust.com
[INFO] Cached authorization result: valid
[INFO] Requesting certificate [Manual] syncpilot-test.xitrust.com
[INFO] Exporting .pem files to C:\certificates
[INFO] Installing with None…
[INFO] Next renewal scheduled at 2019/7/23 15:18:31
My web server is (include version): apache2.4
The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Windows Server 2016 Standard
My hosting provider, if applicable, is:
I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): Yes
I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): No
My Problem is now that lets encrypt generates only two files:
So no …crt.pem
I don’t know why. I configured Apache as i should, like adding to apache:ProxyPass /.well-known/acme-challenge ! Alias /.well-known/acme-challenge C:/XiTrust/Apache24/htdocs/.well-known/acme-challenge
and included the necessary modules.
Is my “Path to the root of the site that will handle authentication:” right? (see above).
what i did to try, just to see if it works, i copied the certificate from https://crt.sh/ and put it into my
I have no clue at the moment. Thank you