i have similar issue from the post LINK-of _post . However I’m not experienced in network and routing topics, therefore kindly request support here.
- I use centova-cast (3.2.4) running with shoutcast where I have 2 servers connected providing different streams.Godaddy is my VPS.
- Currently i use in my website i use the source such as IP:port of each of the streams in order to add in my music player the respective music.
- I have currently an issue where google crome is not allowing stream music from non-secure sources such as http://IP:port
- I have seen the approach of using stunnel in order to achieve such.
- My doubt are the overall steps i need to take…with the current setup i have, i assume i need to :
- Assign a domain to the both IPs i have of centova servers.
- So server1 s1.domain.xx and server2 s2.domain.xx.
- Then a certificate to each of the subdmains.
- then apply the stunnel configuration in each of the servers
- then allow each of the streams.
- I assume that in centova i’ll see all traffic coming from 2 ips only, which are the servers in questions.
- …is that the steps i should take?