System32 gives me an error

yo i am not even familiar with any website building other than wordpress XD just by now im kinda through all the hostinger help articles...

1 Like

"public_html" is a common document root?

Congratz! Don't forget to renew it after every 60 days (preferably) and at least before 90 days, otherwise the certificate will be invalid and your site will get a security warning!
Just do the exact same thing as you did now, just repeat it and you'll be fine :slight_smile: You might want to write down all the steps you did into a document and set a reminder on you calendar or something.

An even better step would be to change hosting provider to a provider which is shipping Let's Encrypt out of the box for free :wink:

3 Likes

that is a great idea, but i doubt im gonna quit hostinger for 70 cents a month for 3 sites :slight_smile: nevertheless, i might consider it.

All the best to you man and if u ever need a text or smthng, Im a content marketer and I owe you :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, but nah, probably won't need it in my line of work :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.