Subdomain specific certificate conflicting with Wildcard certificate

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: www.lcast.xyz
I ran this command: Installed wildcard certificate for my site *lcast.xyz

It produced this output:
All of my subdomains continue to use an older certificate I created for two specific subdomains. It says This server could not prove that it is psusd.lcast.xyz ; its security certificate is from artifact.lcast.xyz . This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

My web server is (include version): NGINX

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Linux Ubuntu 16.04.2

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: Cloudflare

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know): yes

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): no

Your virtual host for psusd.lcast.xyz isn’t configured properly. You should check the nginx configuration file and correct the path to the SSL certificate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.