SSLfor free Problems

I am not sure if you support sslforfree users but I have submitted the in case you do.

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. https://crt.sh/?q=example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domains are:

anglofrenchvintage.com, boutiquefrenchwine.com, lecurieduparc.eu, nl.boutiquefrenchwine.com, oldcognacdistillery.eu, perignac.eu, uk.boutiquefrenchwine.com

I ran this command:

On SSLforfree I ran generate ssl certificate after verifying each of the 7 domains above

It produced this output:

Domain 7 “uk.boutiquefrenchwine.com” challenge0 failed. Response from “https://acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/challenge/MfjwztoMeVFTFsyYQkmWi-O39PTDHleknkMlfmFD0dk/3582585564” was:

Error:

Full Error: { “type”: “urn:acme:error:badNonce”, “detail”: “JWS has invalid anti-replay nonce eK5DHimF3Km8fWuGoXDv43lc-hU9Deqeb1l-LD1izjU”, “status”: 400 }

My web server is (include version):

APACHE 2.4.25 on GoDaddy

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version):

Linux (I think)

My hosting provider, if applicable, is:

GoDaddy

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don’t know):

I do not know

I’m using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel):

CPanel

A security token that prevents malicious repeated requests expired.

I think clicking Validate CSR again would be enough to refresh it, but you may just want to refresh the whole page and repaste your account key and CSR and then repeat the validation process.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As simple as that huh?

Yup, it worked today so all sites now updated.

Thanks for the information and the support.

Geoff

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.