SSL expired and unable to login WordPress for renewal

My SSL (Let's Encrypt) expired before I was able to renew it and now I am not able to login to Wordpress (Chrome says the connection is not secure), where I have previously renewed it.

How can I renew the SSL? I have access to cPanel/FTP and ok'ish IT knowledge.

Thanks!

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: www.urhopaintball.com

My web server is (include version): Apache 2.4.58

The operating system my web server runs on is (include version): Linux

I can login to a root shell on my machine (yes or no, or I don't know): YES

I'm using a control panel to manage my site (no, or provide the name and version of the control panel): cPanel 110.0

The version of my client is (e.g. output of certbot --version or certbot-auto --version if you're using Certbot): ?

This domain does not exist. Typo?

Further more you should be able to override the security warning. This might be prevented by HSTS, but you can search the internet using your favorite search engine on how to remove the stored HSTS setting for your site, so you can again override the warning.

3 Likes

Well that explains it :smiley: It has another domain extension. It was previously .com and I did not remember we changed it. Now I got to login and will be able to update. Thank you and apologies :smiley: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes