[SOLVED] Failed to connect to host for DVSNI challenge

lqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqk x Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org x x Performing the following challenges: x x tls-sni-01 challenge for zerqz.ca x x Enabled Apache socache_shmcb module x x Enabled Apache ssl module x x Waiting for verification... x x Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org x x Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org x x Reporting to user: The following errors were reported by the server: x x Domain: zerqz.ca x x Type: connection x x Detail: Failed to connect to host for DVSNI challenge x x To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was x x entered correctly and the DNS A record(s) for that domain x x contain(s) the right IP address. Additionally, please check that x x your computer has a publicly routable IP address and that no x x firewalls are preventing the server from communicating with the x x client. If you're using the webroot plugin, you should also verify x x that you are serving files from the webroot path you provided. x x Cleaning up challenges

From running the command "./letsencrypt-auto --apache -d zerqz.ca

This happens everytime I try to run the client, but you can access the website, the dns records are setup properly, and I have tried it while the firewall is disabled and the same issue still persists.

Any ideas?

Your server is seriously broken: https://dev.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=zerqz.ca&hideResults=on

But I don’t see how or what could cause that, it’s setup the same as another 2 vps’s I have which both got A’s on that test.

Well durp, had something else using port 443, so apparently that’s what caused the issue. stopped the service, and now the client runs fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.