Revoking certificates of my domain whose private keys were overwritten

Please fill out the fields below so we can help you better. Note: you must provide your domain name to get help. Domain names for issued certificates are all made public in Certificate Transparency logs (e.g. crt.sh | example.com), so withholding your domain name here does not increase secrecy, but only makes it harder for us to provide help.

My domain is: vegalake.com

I deployed the certs in my kubernetes cluster using kubectl. During testing, we deleted the secrets and certs multiple times to debug some issues. now we have hit the rate-limit issue.

Since we dont have the private key anymore, We would like for all lets encrypt certs of the following format to be revoked or removed *.aws.api.vegalake.com and *.azure.api.vegalake.com

My hosting provider, if applicable, is: AWS and Azure

Although you're welcome to revoke these certificates, it is probably not necessary or helpful in your case. Revoking will not reset our rate limits.

Here's how to revoke using the same ACME account, or even a different one if you can re-validate your control of your domains: Revoking Certificates - Let's Encrypt

Which rate limit(s) are you hitting? There might be workarounds you could use. In the future, we recommend using our staging environment when you're testing or debugging.

8 Likes
4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problemas para generar SSL

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.