Requires: libcurl.so.3()(64bit)

I am trying to install (yum install git) but at the end of throws me an error that is:

Error: Package: git-1.7.12.4-1.el5.rf.x86_64 (rpmforge) Requires: libcurl.so.3 () (64bit)

I want to install (clone git https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt) but I can not continue on the error.

Then run (yum list --showduplicates libcurl \ *) to see that I have installed and this is what appears to me.

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror

Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile

libcurl-devel.i686 7.19.7-46.el6 base

libcurl-devel.x86_64 7.19.7-46.el6

My server is a:
CentOS release 6.5 (Final)
Linux server x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Can someone help me please ? If I have to erase or delete it or be able to fix this?
Thank you very much.

Is this an upgraded installation of CentOS, e.g. from CentOS 5? I think you might be using an rpmforge version that’s not meant for CentOS 6.5. You should be able to remove it with yum remove rpmforge-release* (and then reinstall the correct version if needed).

Hello, I have followed your action and can eliminate everything.
Thank you!

I can put now to install you can guide me please?
Thanks again.

Installing git should succeed now, and the rest should be covered by the documentation. Happy to help if you run into any other errors!

Mr. Pfg - thank you very much for your time. I will get down to work to see what happens.
Greetings.

Hello again, once I uninstalled now I can not run it again.
Does nothing. He says not found.
Thank you.

Did you install git with yum install git?

Hi, no it does not.
I put only

git clone https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt

I’ll try with his own.
Thank you.

Hello again, now if you could install.
It is yum install does not appear in the tutorial.
I will continue with the rest.
Thanks for your time.

I can already move that well thank you very much!
Now I’m in a matter that certainly is simple, tell me something port 80
Thank you.

Looks like you’re trying the standalone authenticator. That authenticator functions as a temporary webserver if you don’t have one running on the host in question. Apparently you have one running, so you’d be better of (probably) with the webroot authenticator.

Hello, currently my server has a certificate of Plesk.
But nothing more.
As I can run the Webroot you say please?
Thank you very much.

Hello and it seems that everything goes well.
I put a domain but jumped 80 error.
Now I have everything properly installed but not like seeing certificates to install and operate.
I put a single domain but gave me the certificate code.

I have to do now please do not know where to move. Already he installed but not all.
Thanks to all.

Bump!
Any help please ?
Thanks.

Frankly, I don’t quite understand you… And I can’t help you when I don’t know the actual problem.

The output of the client would have told you where it saved the certificate and key… Try looking in /etc/letsencrypt.

Hi thanks for your message.
Everything is already installed but not now I have to do.
I agreed and where you told me these things and I appear. I can see the Key private but nothing more.
Not like seeing the domains, I put just one.

You have something to do that I am using cloudflare?
Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.